domenica 24 giugno 2012

Showcase Sunday #3


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Book, Biscuits and Tea
               The aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag
                and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought
            in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week.



Pike's Quest by K.J Bennett; for review! (Signed)
Fifty Shades of Gray by E.L James; bought!
Prince of Thorns by Mark Lawrence; won! (Signed)


Pike's Quest is the first published book of the emerging, talented  author K.J Bennett,
 who had been the first one to request  a review from me, Thank you Kevin! 
What about Fifty Shades of Grey!!?? Well, I've heard so many things about
 this book that I was so curious! It has been just released in Italy and it is on offer
 thus it costs eleven euros, that it pretty cheap in my opinion. I can't wait to read it! :3
In the end, Prince of Thorns was one of the few Italian first-reads, that Goodreads
 offers, so I decided totry, and I have to say I've been lucky!


What about you? What did you find in your mailbox?
Link me your post, I would be happy to stop by! ^^

Sara


4 commenti:

  1. I see the books are in Italian! That's pretty cool :)
    I want to buy more books in the language to practice it, all I have are classics I think, I have il Decameron... oh and TVUKDB.

    Cool Haul!
    Here's my Showcase Sunday

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I've never read TVUKDB LOL
      But I studied the Decameron this year and read a couple of novellas, is not easy to understand neither for me!!

      Elimina
  2. I know that my sister loved Fifty Shades of Gray...I think it is one of those polarizing books...you either love or hate it. Enjoy!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Yes, I don't know how I will feel about it. It seems like a tough one (:
      We will see
      x

      Elimina

 
Images by Freepik