giovedì 11 ottobre 2012

On The Set of "Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones"


Today I came back to school, opened Facebook and found this on the Italian Fan Page of The Mortal Instruments.. OMG! I love this series with all my heart and just seeing how the film is going, literally made my day! I mean.. it's like they're coming to life.. Alec, Jace, Clary.. all of them!! I personally like the casting even if they all seem way too old than what I've imagined them to be like; I reconsidered Jamie as Jace.. I think they have done a great job because now he really looks like  the Jace I've pictured.. even if Alex Pettyfer will always be my Jace! And you? What do you think about the video/the cast/ the movie in general? I'm hoping to see lots of comments!! *w*

4 commenti:

  1. Oh mio dio! I think Alex would have been perfect for Jace too! I don't know, when I saw Jamie's pic I didn't like him for it, he still doesn't appear like I imagined him to :(
    But Alec and Isabelle seem perfect :D

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Exactly, but what should we do? At least he is a little better now, don't you think? But it's still too thin :')

      Elimina
  2. I love this series! Eek! I can't wait! Jace is not what I pictured but we'll see how he does. ;)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I hope he will be great! I completely fell in love with Jace since the first time he appeared on the book *-* I'm so in love! It would be such a disappointment if he will not play him right, but I'm sure I will :) He seems quite a nice actor!

      Elimina

 
Images by Freepik