venerdì 18 gennaio 2013

Books Shopping! #2


Hey guys! How did you pass this week? I have to say this year started quite
well, and I'm receiving a LOT of review requests, which is completely exciting and ..awesome! *so proud*

This week I have finally received a book that I had purchase from The Book Depository on December: Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick which was on super-sale and I payed just 3.74 euro, that is VERY VERY cheap considering it was also delivered from UK.



Also, my boyfriend gifted me Club Dead (Sookie Stackhouse #3) even if, poor guy,
he didn't know it was the third book of a never ending series.. now I will force him to buy me all the books :) He payed just 6 euro for it, at our local book shop,
 who sells used books.

This week I spent just : 3.74 euro. Awesome! Isn't it?


Review Requests

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

 
Images by Freepik